DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP)
Price
$
0.39728136
Market Cap
$5,847,744.62
Volume (24 H)
$1,073,953.20

Overall Sentiment Score

Recent Tweets

@LSDinmycoffee

you're bridging? might wanna take a look this $DYP

Oct. 9, 2021, 12:30 p.m.

@BITCOINTRAPPER

$DYP #DYPFINANCE @dypfinance Ive been speaking about this for a while. It hasnt launched live on #uniswap just yet but once it does its gonna be BIG. Smart contracts already audited. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS ONE. 👀💰🌈 https://t.co/7ulmTBoQmP

Nov. 24, 2020, 9:09 p.m.

@BITCOINTRAPPER

$DYP Anti manipulation Feature Anti manipulation feature ensures that all rewards are automatically converted from $DYP to $ETH at 0.00 UTC & the system automatically distributes the rewards to the liquidity providers ensuring whales cant manipulate 🐳 https://t.co/d4yiwUyoHc

Nov. 19, 2020, 7:47 p.m.

@BITCOINTRAPPER

$DYP $eth mining pool + Yield farming $DYP has been mining eth since 2017. Now you can too. They invested more than 1 millioN $ into their mining farm Every eth miner address that interacts with their smart contract will get a 10% monthly bonus of the eth income earned https://t.co/07WQxTvfRt

Nov. 19, 2020, 7:47 p.m.

@BITCOINTRAPPER

$DYP liquidity mining & Earn vault Participating Pools $DYP- $ETH $DYP - $USDC $DYP - $USDT $DYP - $WBTC From the earn vault 75% is converted into $ETH and distributed to the liq providers while the remaining 25% is used to buy the governance token & add liquidity https://t.co/eoiCSSprrc

Nov. 19, 2020, 7:47 p.m.

@BITCOINTRAPPER

🔽 $DYP Q4 Roadmap is STACKED🔽 🔗Crowdsale 🔗Uni listing 🔗Liquidity lock 🔗Other exchanges 🔗Build smart contract for mining pools 🔗Security Audit 🔗Add liquidity pools 🔗Eth mining whitelist pool launch 🔗Launch DYP governance 🔗Launch DYP referral https://t.co/zC3pr7Vq4V

Nov. 19, 2020, 7:47 p.m.

@BITCOINTRAPPER

$DYP #DYPFINANCE @dypfinance Thread 1\5 🔒Defi yield farming with automated Vaults \ #ethereum mining pool Features in @Cointelegraph @newsbtc @BitcoinCom @Uptrennd @YouTube Tokenomics 30m $DYP minted and will become accessible over 2 years 🔽 https://t.co/6Sesee4tqM

Nov. 19, 2020, 7:47 p.m.

@CryptoNewton

$DYP Community Crowdsale is live at https://t.co/Bq0JI5igFM CROWD-SALE ADDRESS: 0x229eD0B61bEA41710A79A3634E06B1A619a0EBCb DYP is fully backed by an #Ethereum Mining Farm and they pay rewards in ETH - any leftover supply from the public sale will be burned - Uniswap on 8th of Nov

Oct. 28, 2020, 11:01 a.m.

@CryptoNTez

I tweeted a few days ago about $DYP. A new article at @cointelegraph was published yesterday around this DeFi protocol, worth checking it out to understand whats going on around it! https://t.co/dB0BETtDex @Dypfinance

Oct. 20, 2020, 12:52 p.m.

@CryptoNewton

A few days ago I told you about $DYP. Check out the following article from @cointelegraph regarding this DeFi project, worth checking it out to understand whats going on around it! https://t.co/lotv5cg8do Don't forget that their crowdsale whitelist is on @Dypfinance

Oct. 19, 2020, 5:21 p.m.

@CryptoNTez

I received some info about this new DeFi Yield Protocol $DYP Detailed info (cool features) on on their medium https://t.co/ASRnSpnmHh Their Crowdsale Whitelist application form is live on https://t.co/HqbaPEM8k0 Worth checking it out if you are up to stake for some profit! #ad

Oct. 13, 2020, 12:51 p.m.

@CryptoNewton

Check it out, @dypfinance $DYP, and their medium page with some interesting features, also i see their Crowdsale whitelist is live on twitter. After Crowdsale they will host a $50k giveaway in $ETH for holders who owns minimum 100 DYP! #DeFi https://t.co/FQqTWxlK1s

Oct. 12, 2020, 5:04 p.m.

Recent Calls

Username Date $ Then ROI %